Want to know which of our All Natural, Lavish Soaps are best for hyperpigmentation? Here They Are!
- Fade Dark Marks and Hyperpigmentation
- Great for Acne Prone, Aging and/or Sensitive Skin.
- Enhance Natural Glow
- Helps to Hydrate Skin
- Goat's Milk - has been shown to help reduce skin inflammation, treat acne prone skin and hydrate dry skin. Rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acid, vitamins A, D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Calendula Flowers - shown to reduce the appearance of scars, increase skin firmness and hydration, has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - known to heal skin, lighten dark spots, serve as a natural toner and strengthen skin tissue.
- For Face AND Body
- Great for Body Acne, Facial Acne, Eczema, Inflammation, Razor Bump Scars (face, underarm and bikini line) and Irritated Skin.
- Turmeric Spice - Known to purify the body and brighten skin, and reduce acne. Also known to promote smooth and elastic skin. Has antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Orange Essential Oil - has been known to be great for acne-prone skin, collagen production, fading blemishes and scars and has anti-aging properties.
- Shea Butter - Known to moisturize skin, treat acne and blemishes, reduce skin inflammation, relieve itchy skin and restore the elasticity of the skin, reduce razor bumps and reduce stretch marks!
- Fades Dark Circles and Marks
- Great for Dry skin and also helps control acne
- Rosehips have been known to reduce wrinkles, brighten skin, prevent sun damage, calm acne and fade dark circles and spots!
- Coconut Milk has been shown to have natural fatty acids that help treat dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Almonds have been shown to protect skin from sun damage, reduce dark circles and puffiness!
- Honey has been known to be great for acne treatment and prevention, slow down aging, moisturizing and soothing and help to create a glow!